Saturday, December 26, 2009

christmas in chesterfield


I spent Christmas in Chesterfield, VA, the county where I grew up.  Directly below the "D" in CHESTERFIELD, you'll see Chester.  My parents live in the middle of that town and so did I until I went to college. 

Blessings over my Grandma Kay, it's a difficult time for her right now.  Cheers to my sister and her good life and good friends.  Love to my parents leading fulfilling and strong lives in this community. 

Returning to Denver tomorrow...

The week ahead: 
1.  work on screen-printing, cutting and sewing 9 costumes for Louder Than Words Theater's dance production, Shift premiering Friday January 8th.  Tickets on sale at Hooked on Colfax Cafe! 

2. work on the site specific art installation going up at Hooked on Colfax Cafe January 4th... more information to come!

3. Snowboarding? 

4. 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment