Sunday, January 6, 2008

yesterday and today

some thoughts of note, from yesterday and this morning.

"Art is the the concrete representation of our must subtle feelings." -Agnes Martin

these 4"x 4"paintings are meditations
like counting beads


you can click on any image to see it larger... for these, I encourage it.

I've decided to begin dream journaling.
I go to sleep with the intention of remembering my dream. I wake up and write it down as soon as possible... the dream comes back vividly as I write. I am already moved by the symbols that were present in last night's dream.

1 comment:

  1. walker evans described william christenberry's 3x3 inch brownie photographs as being "like perfect little poems" which somehow fits for the 4x4's you've posted here. interested to see where this goes!

    ReplyDelete